Allison is a natural light photographer based in the Ohio/West Virginia/ Kentucky Tri-State area. She has photographed over 1,000 Tri State children and families and has been published in CEPro Magazine, WV Executive Magazine, and the Huntington Herald-Dispatch. While primarily a portrait photographer, Allison has an extensive list of commercial clients including Cabell Huntington Hospital, Marshall University Medical Center (Department of Neurosciences and Department of Orthopaedic Surgery), Huntington Dance Theatre, Huntington School of Dance, Huntington Dancer’s Guild, Tecstone Granite, Kinder Kare Preschool, members of the National Association of REALTORS, Bailey Eye Care, and other businesses in the Tri-State.
Now that all of that’s out of the way- read about the “real” me below!! 🙂
What to know about me?
– I graduated from Marshall University and was previously an elementary school teacher. My love of children and families led to my decision to pursue photography full-time.
– I am SO not a morning person. At all. I probably complain more than my children.
– I am a huge Marshall fan! In the fall you’ll find me decked out in Kelly green and white and tailgating with friends and family. H-E-R-D LET’S GO HERD!
– I am totally goofy and love to laugh. I will be a clown during your session because I want genuine smiles from you and your children.
– I am OBSESSED with newborn babies. Those days pass by SO quickly and I wish so deeply that I would have had newborn images taken of my own girls. I promise you will love the ones I take of your precious little one!
-I need coffee to function. Ever seen those mugs with the measuring lines on them that say something like “wait- not yet- now you may speak” as they go down the side? They made those for people like me!
-I love to travel and am constantly scheming up reasons why we need to go on trips! My girls and I have a serious case of Wanderlust. 🙂
– My family is my whole world– I have an amazing husband and 2 beautiful children. Their support is unwavering and I am beyond blessed to have them in my life.
(The fabulous first and third photos on this page are courtesy of Carri Peterson and Sunlit Moments Photography . So thankful for her friendship!)